In the age of convergence, customer churn is a concern for service providers, challenging most retention techniques…
Abramson Center For The Future of Health
Clifford C. Dacso, MD, MPH, MBA is Executive Director for Abramson Center For The Future of Health. Apart from this, he is also:
- John S. Dunn, Sr., Chair of General Internal Medicine, The Methodist Hospital
- Distinguished Research Professor, College of Technology, University of Houston
- Professor of Clinical Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Hugh Roy and Lillie Cranz Cullen University Professor, University of Houston
Current Research Interests: Decisioning in health care; Bioinformatics; Patient education and empowerment; Individualized health care, Health economics; Biosensors for chronic disease management.
Dr.Dacso has a MD from Baylor College of Medicine and Fellowship in Infectious Diseases and Clinical Virology from Baylor. He has MPH from University of Texas School of Public Health and an MBA from Pepperdine University.
Dr. Dacso is recipient of various Honors & here are a few:
- National Academies-Keck Futures Initiative, Invited Participant
- Silver Medal, Texas Film Festival, Documentary, Writer & Producer: “Now That You Have Cancer”
- Silver Medal, WorldFest International Film Festival, Documentary, Writer & Producer: “Now That You Have Cancer”
- Fulbright & Jaworski Award for Teaching Excellence, Baylor College of Medicine
- Eisenhower Exchange Fellow in Health Policy, Budapest and Prague